Cell Phone: (615) 896-1400
Steven Dotson grew up in Williamson & Rutherford County, is a married father of three, and has 17 years’ experience in the real estate industry as a developer, broker and business entrepreneur. Since entering the real estate industry in 1995, Dotson has purchased, developed, built and sold properties cumulatively valued at more than $500 million. Dotson’s credentials and accomplishments include:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Chair, Murfreesboro Gateway Commission
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Business Man of the Year, Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- Former partner of Greenvale Construction (sold in 2006), the second largest privately held residential homebuilding in middle Tennessee, and one of the top 10 homebuilders in middle Tennessee
- First Board Chair and former volunteer CEO of 180 Degrees Ministries, a non-profit organization that helps addicts recover
- Entrepreneur since age 17, when Dotson formed his first company, PDZ Carwash, which gained local and national recognition for its success. He recruited accounts with national companies like Cellular One (now Verizon) and Comdata. At age 18 Dotson was hired as American Cellular’s first employee and became retail sales manager for the company’s first five retail stores. At the time, the company was the number one Cellular One franchise in the southeastern United States.
- Graduate of Leadership Rutherford
- Former Board Member, First Priority of America, Rutherford County United Way & The Heart Association
- Partner, Biltmore Title (real-estate closings) www.BiltmoreTitle.org
- Owner, Barry Homes (new home builder) www.BarryHomes.com
Steven Dotson has been married to Jean Alyne Dotson for thirteen years, and the couple have three children. The Dotson family are members of Belle Aire Baptist Church.